FireQ Desktop Documentation
Firefighters train so that they are prepared; they regularly maintain equipment so that they are prepared; and, they communicate so that they are prepared. Preparation keeps them ready to serve their communities and it keeps them safe. FIREQ-RVS (FIREQ) is a suite of tools that helps keep firefighters prepared; that helps them communicate; and, helps to keep themselves and their communities safe.
Your FIREQ system is a complete set of tools that will:
- complement pager notification with text and phone calls from dispatch
- assist with the management of your fire department
- track incidents and response
- communicate with firefighters during an emergency
- track communications
- manage personnel
- track equipment and maintenance
- provides multiple channels for non-emergency communications.
- During Active Incident
- Notification Center
- Whats New
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I didn't receive a text message or a phone call, why did that happen?
Please make sure that each of your members that expect to receive a phone call have a phone number entered in their profile, also check that their communication preferences allow text and calls.
Q: How come there is no invitation button next a members name?
If the invitation button does not show next to a members name, that means that they have already been invited, already signed up, or do not have an email address entered in their profile.