# Whats New
- New mapping center look and feel.
- New incident center look and feel.
- All data tables are now searchable/sortable.
- Can now add avatar/profile pictures to member profiles.
- Create incident now requires permission to manage incidents to prevent accidental dispatches.
- Other minor misc bug fixes and improvements.
General bug fixes.
- Added a new exempt option in the internal report for responders. This will mark the responder as exempt for that particular call. Doing so will make it so they will not be negatively effected in their incident participation percentage.
- Added rank/qualifications to responders list.
- Responders list will now be smarter when sorting the list. People who are closer will appear at the top, and people who have already arrived will be moved towards the bottom.
- Added new Out of Service Hydrant map asset category.
# Bug fixes
- Added missing permissions in Chief group option when setting member permissions.
- Added rank to members list export.
- Added department name to reporting PDF exports.
- The completed by field will now automatically populate when exporting an internal report.
- Fixed typo in Apparatus module. Renamed MVA -> MVI.
These mobile changes will be available in Version 1.4.16 If this version is not available to you yet, it will be rolling out in the coming days.
- Added new Choose coordinates from map option when using self-dispatch or updating an existing incident.
- Same responder lists changes available on mobile.
- Bug fixes
- Added a new rank to member profiles for Battalion Chief.
# Bug fixes
- Fixed an issue where some users were unable to install or update FireQ.
- Added a new module to the notification center to display your apparatus that are out of service. (Similarly to the members off duty dashboard module.)
# Bug fixes
- Miscellaneous bug fixes to make the program run better.
# Apparatus Service Notifications
You can now mark apparatus as out of service. Navigate to Settings -> Apparatus Log and edit an apparatus. You can choose two dates when it will be out of service, and they can even be in the future if you have planned maintenance. (If you do not know when the apparatus will be back in service leave that date out and it will be marked out of service indefinitely.) Everybody in your department will be notified automatically when it goes out of service and another notification when it comes back in service.
You will receive a push notification in the app when the apparatus status changes. And if you are running the latest version of FireQ mobile you can check the status of all apparatus in the More -> Apparatus Service Status section in the app.
If you do not see Apparatus Service Status option in the app please wait for the app updates to become available in the stores.
- In the internal report we changed the completed by field to a dropdown to make things quicker.
- Added a new District Deputy Chief rank when editing a member.
# Bug Fixes
- Fixed issue where you had to reselect assignment everytime when editing equipment.
# Files and Documents
You can now upload files to the following modules
- Internal Reports
- Member Profiles
- Activity Log
You can check your storage quota under Settings -> Storage. Additionally you can submit a request to increase your storage quota.
FireQ will now automatically restart on system reboot.
- You can now make activities, certificates, and trainings mandatory and non-mandatory. Making these things non-mandatory will exclude them from being included in the percentage when calculating member statistics.
These things are marked mandatory by default
# Bug fixes
- Fixed issue where members off duty were not updating automatically.
- Fixed issue where the description in the pre-plans list was duplicated.
Supplemental update to the new pre-plans feature.
- Can now search an address to automatically fill related fields.
- Added new expiry field. You will be notified on the notification center when a pre-plan expires.
- Temporary pre-plans. You can now create a temporary pre-plan that will automatically be removed when your selected date has passed.
# New Features
- Pre-plans! You can now create pre-plans. Available under the Logs & Reports tab. This will allow you to add pins to the map and attach documents to these pins.
Documentation for this feature will be available in the coming days.
- The recent incidents panel on the dashboard will now include incident triggered by Page Relay.
- The recent incidents panel on the dashboard will now allow playback of page relay recordings.
- Responders list now includes qualifications.
- Responders list now clarifies response type.
- More reliable auto reconnection when you lose connection to the internet, or you suffered a drop in connection quality.
# Bug fixes
- Fixed issue with permission grouping not selecting all permissions when you select the Chief option.
# Minor changes
- Renamed the field Date/Time in the internal report to Dispatched At to make it more clear what it is for.
- Changed the button Add button in Pending Reports to New Report.
- Removed duplicate word notes when updating responder notes in the internal report.
# NB FIRS Report
- Civic number now allows you to enter values of zero.
- Phone numbers must be 10 characters long.
- We made a slight change to bulletins. Bulletins exceeding a character limit of 304 characters will be sent as an email instead of a text message. In addition to the regular in-app push notification.
- Bulletins will still appear in the notification center, and mobile app.
- Visual bug fixes.
- Changed weather forecast units based on your location.
- Fixed issue with help center button not working.
- Fixed issue where sometimes you could not close the Linked Departments pop-up.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements.
We are aware of the issue with recent incidents not displaying properly for some users (typically users using page relay). We are working on ways to address this.
- This update includes various bug fixes.
This update includes a new fresh design to the FireQ dashboard. But don't worry, all of the tabs at the top are in the same spot, and in the same order!
# New Features
- New dashboard design
- We added the following new dashboard modules:
- Stat Module
- Weather Module
- Notice Board Module
- Recent Incidents Module
- Added the ability to customize your dashboard. The Customize Dashboard button can be found in the top right.
- Added forgot password to the unlock console screen.
We moved the incident view and asset mapping buttons to the sidebar